Tuesday 11 September 2012

I'm a generous sort at heart, so I thought I'd give you all the chance to share in a wonderful business opportunity that has just come my way;



Dear Sir/Madam
 
 Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus christ. 
 
 
I apologize if the contents in this mail are contrary to your moral ethics,
which I feel may be of great disturbance to your personal life, But please treat
with absolute secrecy and personal. I pray that this email reaches you in the best
of health.
 
I am Samuel Kofi Atta Mills 24years of age, i'm the son of the late President of 
Ghana Professor John Evans Atta as i will like to discussed a mutual business 
transaction that would benefit the both of us as this is 100% risk free.
 
This is of ulmost important and need urgent attention and if interested do contact
me on my private e-mail ( attamillssamuelkoffi@yahoo.com.hk   )
 
 
Thanks and God bless as i look forward to hear from you Asap.
 
 Yours Sincerely,
 
 Samuel Kofi Atta Mills.
 
 
(I've got to wonder - is there anybody left on the planet that would take up an offer like this?) 

1 comment:

  1. I read somewhere that the ridiculous nature of those scams was an intentional strategy - it is a way for them to filter out all but the most incredibly gullible people.

    ReplyDelete